you know i love camp half blood because in the pjo books it’s run by an alcoholic and a horse
so guys i was trying to cheer someone up with harry potter memes and i found some really good ones
look at these
i feel like i just relived 2008
robots enthusiastically giving consent though
robots who understand and initiate sexual contact with a human
robots who don’t even get anything physically from it either but they just love making their human so happy
humans who really want to make their robot feel good too
humans learning about wireplay and asking if it’s okay for them to try it out
robots who trust their human enough to let them expose and manipulate their inner machinery
robots who severely underestimate the amount of research their human has done on the subject and they end up coming so hard their voice glitches and they have to reboot
humans being extremely concerned that they did something wrong when this happens
robots coming back online and, still a bit hazy from the afterglow, assuring their human that no, they did quite a lot of things just right
HUMANS AND ROBOTS CONSENSUALLY EXPLORING AND ENJOYING EACH OTHERS’ BODIES AND REACTIONS (⊙‿⊙✿)
-shakes jar of friend spoon looks a likes-
…………my friends needed to be punished…
"After Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones, I want to write a medieval fantasy for Sean Bean where he has a nice day and things go well."
"Hemingway and James Joyce were drinking buddies in Paris. Joyce was thin and bespectacled; Hemingway was tall and strapping. When they went out Joyce would get drunk, pick a fight with a bigger guy in the bar and then hide behind Hemingway and yell, “Deal with him, Hemingway. Deal with him.”"
Between this and the story about him reassuring F. Scott Fitzgerald re dick size, I’m developing a picture of Hemingway as the mother hen of the disaffected white male literary set of the early 20th century.
He probably called up Steinbeck sometimes and was like I CAN’T EVEN WITH THESE DIPSHITS and Steinbeck was all “That’s what you get for living in Paris, asshole”.
Zuko becoming a judge so people can call him ‘your honor’
oh no oh NO I really like captainhanni’s characters
OH, OH, OH MY GOD, AHWHWIHW im so flattered omg I don’t deserve this THANKYOU SO MUCH I am just in awe over the way you draw belials tail, swishy flicky goodness ;w; TAHNKYOU!!! so so good!!
sighs @ own self
Whups my hand slipped
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
….I’ve been living on my own for 17 years now and I need this liek woah.
Q: could u please check your asked stuff on you Monsieur Erwin S. blog? that'd be great.
I’m on there all the time! Is there a specific ask you’re referring to??
Q: Where is lunaticsinwonderland from?
From a lovely place that she can tell you about!
"The people who have the ability to change something in this world, all without exception have the guts to abandon things important to them if they have to. They are those who can abandon even their humanity.” -Armin Arlert
^^^ ACTUAL ENDING OF KILL LA KILL ^^^
(I did not make the GIF)